Reasons for Orthodontics
- Do you cover your mouth with your hand when you smile?
- Are you biting your cheek often?
- Is it hard for you to speak or chew?
- Are you a mouth breather, or have you been told you clench or grind your teeth?
- Is it uncomfortable to close your lips?
- Do you feel your facial proportions are not asymmetrical?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then orthodontic treatment may be the solution to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
When is the right time to see an orthodontists?
If you or a child is experiencing jaw pain or difficulty chewing and speaking, the answer is as soon as possible. If you have some basic questions about the alignment of your or your child’s teeth, it won’t cost you anything to ask us about it. Set up a free consultation with Dr. Garlock to be assured that you have some professional answers.