Reasons for Orthodontics
- Do you cover your mouth with your hand when you smile?
- Are you biting you cheek often?
- Is it hard for you to speak or chew?
- Are you a mouth breather or do have you been told you clench or grind your teeth?
- Is it uncomfortable to close your lips?
- Do you feel your facial proportions are not asymmetrical?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then orthodontics treatment may be the solution to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
When is the right time to see an orthodontists?
In circumstances where you or a child is experiencing jaw pain or difficult chewing and speaking the answer is obvious – as soon as possible. Other conditions may not be as clear cut. If you wonder about the alignment of your teeth or your child’s teeth, this should be a sign to simply stop by and start asking questions. There is no obligation to obtain answers. If questions exist consult with Dr. Garlock and obtain a professional opinion so you can rest assured you have some professional answers.