Here at Garlock Orthodontics, we are here to help you achieve the smile of your dreams! To make sure you’re getting the most out of your orthodontic treatment, there are a few questions you should feel free to ask! We try to be as thorough as possible, but we know you’ll likely have questions for us as well.
Your First Visit
You will probably have the most questions during your first visit as you learn more about your orthodontic treatment. Questions may include the following:
- What orthodontic issues do I have?
- How can we fix these problems?
- What are my options for treatment?
- How long will my treatment take?
Additional Follow-Up Visits
Once your orthodontic treatment has begun, follow-up visits are a necessity. During these appointments, Dr. Garlock will examine your smile, make necessary tweaks to your treatment plan, and make sure you’re on the right track. Questions you may want to ask during these appointments include:
- How is my treatment progressing?
- What foods should I avoid?
- What can I improve upon to keep my treatment on track?
- Approximately how much longer will treatment last?
- As well as any other questions you may have.
At Garlock Orthodontics, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe that well-informed dental patients are more confident in their dental health-related decisions and experience more successful treatment outcomes!
To schedule a consultation or make an appointment for a follow-up visit, please call Garlock Orthodontics in Aurora, Colorado.